Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mary Wanless Clinic


(yea!! i'm back!! iv'e been really busy lately)
ok so Mary Wanless was a lot of fun and i learned so much. like how i have to anchor my knee and lighten my bum on the saddle so i don't crush indies long back mucles (sorry indie) and i even have a video of me running my mom over with my horse :) and guess what else happened..............sorry just for suspence........................Mary Wanless told me that when i graduate high school i should come and be one of her working students!!!! is that amazing or what!!!

3 comments:

20 meter circle of life said...

awesome!!! that is so cool

Merideth said...

honestly i was excited :]

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.