Sunday, September 24, 2017

Quick update!






The girls are doing very good! India got a new saddle its an Albion and it is absolutely lovely and fits so well.
Rave also has acquired a new HDR jumping saddle. School has been incredibly busy and stressful, only three semesters left though so I might make it. Senor-itis is real and it hits very hard in college.
I also moved barns to a much more low key place where there are many more turnout options and I think everyone is enjoying themselves. India certainly is her arthritis is much more manageable.

Planning our next show for February hopefully I can get my second level scores done in one go, that would be so nice. I'd also like to take Rave to go walk around and experience a warm up arena. I'm not in any kind of hurry to throw her in the show ring. She's learning how to be consistent and relaxed which is much more important than showing training
level every chance I get. I show when there's a reason like getting scores or experience. It's a good system so far so I'm sticking to it!  

No comments: